Gabriel focuses on growth strategy, revenue diversification, technology innovation, business transformation and transaction support in the telecom sector.
Gabriel is a member of Arthur D. Little’s TIME practice and based in the Vienna office. He has contributed to and led multiple landmark projects, expanding ADL’s reputation in the TMT and M&A sector. He has built strong subject-matter expertise within the telco space (fiber, 5G, data centers, the IoT, etc.) across a variety of topics (growth strategy and implementation, organizational review and transformation, operational excellence, diversification, technology innovation, market and potential entry assessment, and transaction support including due diligences, etc.). In addition, Gabriel is the global head of ADL’s media and entertainment competence center, working globally for national and international broadcasters and media houses on topics such as super aggregation, SVODs, content production, content monetization, data analytics and digital publishing.
A selection of Gabriel’s key projects includes:
• Growth and diversification strategy in entertainment for one of the largest European telco groups, including group-wide and regional aspects regarding content, marketing and technology
• Growth strategy and cost-saving potential for a European broadcaster, based on 5G opportunities with focus on 5G content production and campus network potential
• Fixed broadband and FMC strategy, as well as transformation plan for a telco in CEE
• Performance review, fixed growth strategy and footprint expansion analysis for a telco in CEE
• Transaction support, including PMI and multiple commercial and technical due diligences for telco operators in CEE, while challenging their business cases and assessing areas for additional growth